Intel's Composer XE 2011 compiler in emerge

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Jul 11 10:12:13 UTC 2012

The attached two patches make it possible to use Intel's icl compiler. At least... dbus 1.4 compiled with it. There are two parts: changes to the batch file and changes to the python scripts. SOURCEONLY is required.

There is also an extra architecture, intel64, but I guess nobody will ever be able to use that, since it's itanium. I'm not sure what kind of binaries the ia32 mode generates, since it does support stuff like AVX, apparently, but I've asked my contacts at Intel about that.

--
Boudewijn Rempt