Updated Kontact standalone package (with crypto!)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Wed Jan 11 15:46:48 UTC 2012

Hi,
with the openssl issue gone I've released a new experimental Version of the
Kontact standalone package. The version in there is 4.8rc2.

As usual you can download it at:
http://files.kolab.org/local/windows/kolab-enterprise5/experimental/latest/Kolab-E5-Client-2012-01-11-12-48.exe

The most important stuff in this release is definetly the Crypto support,
thanks to Patrick (Spendrin) who found out that the issue was a problem in
libstdc++ that could be fixed by building the compiler with a different
option.

Another amazing improvement was the size optimization caused by the corrected
stripping in emerge, the installed filed are now just half the size they used
to be. Thanks to Patrick (von Reth) for this :)

I hope you enjoy it. (Feedback appreciated)

Fyi i am still trying to keep my little todo list at:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/PIM/MS_Windows

If you have some things that you think is better tracked there then in a
bugreport feel free to add it as todo.

Regards,
Andre

P.S.
Romain the crash with that strange mail you've sent me a long time ago is also
gone ;).

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/