emerge is unreliable for Windows x64

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:10:13 UTC 2012

On Monday 27 February 2012, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> For you it is mandatory from now on, for everybody else I fixed it in
> emerge kde-4.8 and python3.
>
> I would recommend that
> [...]

I can care less about your recommendations. I'm glad that you finally cleaned
one bug. Good luck with the rest.

> Just to led you know:
> Your rude tone doesn't help in us fixing bugs. We are doing this mostly
> in our spare time, we all do have a family and other things to do. If
> you want to achieve something, please try to be nice as we are trying to
> be nice.

My bad mood was a consequence of your patronizing attitude against me. You
have offended me, but I'm not angry anymore and won't hold a grudge against
you.

Anyway, this is the last straw that broke the camel. I'm ending my involvement
in the project.

Bye.