New version KDE

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Dec 19 09:12:49 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 6:37 AM, Kulev Kirill Aleksandrovich <
dvor-net.ptz at mail.ru> wrote:

> Good day!
>
> 1) Whether to continue the work on porting KDE to Windows?

It never really stopped, and I am sure, it will not any soon. :)

> 2) How soon will wait for the next build?

This is simple: when it is done. People may have other duties in real life,
like family, school, work, and so forth. We are not paid for it after all.

3) Where can I get the old version KDE for Win?

I am currently from 2G, so unfortunately cannot look up the exact URL for
you. Type "kde windows download" into the google search bar, and you will
find it.

Laszlo