Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig (was: Re: input line too long)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 6 16:07:41 UTC 2012

Hi again,

On Thursday 29 November 2012, Ananta Palani wrote:
> There is an emerge patch that will use short dynamic paths during build
> which will be released soon that may fix your problems.

Ananta's patch was _almost_ enough to fix my problems building qt. Thanks
again!

I had to chop of a few more characters from the compilation commands to get
all the way through. My patch for that is attached (I'm not confident enough
in these matters to commit this, myself. If it looks right, somebody else
please commit).

Now I'm stuck at the next problem while building kdelibs:
[ 19%] Generating ndo.h, ndo.cpp
Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig
mingw32-make[2]: *** [nepomuk/ndo.h] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: *** [nepomuk/CMakeFiles/nepomuk.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make: *** [all] Error 2

The message itself stems from the soprano tool "onto2vocabularyclass.exe".
Rebuidling soprano did not change anything. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Thomas