Missing pt_BR

Leo Barichello barichello at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:24:14 UTC 2012

Hi,

There is no options for pt-br on kde 4.8.0 when installing on widnows.
I have a old versions (4.7.0 ) and everything is ok, but i cant find this
language (for Brazil) in the new version.

Looking inside the directory http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win ...
ble/4.8.0/<http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/releases/stable/4.8.0/>,
the files related to pt_BR are available, but the language is not listed
during the instalation. If I download the file kde4-l10n-pt_BR-bin.tar.bz2
and unpack it inside the kde directory on Windows, pt_BR just starts to
work perfectly!
Therefore, the only problem iseems to be only at the listing of pt_BR
during the instalation.

Does anybody know the reason?

Leo

--
Sócio-diretor da Mais educacional - www.mais.mat.br
Professor do Colégio Villa Lobos e PUC-Campinas