Applications can't start anymore !

Patrick Gelin gelinp.listes at free.fr
Mon Aug 27 20:28:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I succeded to desinstall kde for windows and I reinstall it. But the kde
for windows installer 0.9.9-7 can't create start menu entries ! (I had
to remove manualy start menu entries after the first
desinstallation...). I try to run kmymoney directly from KDE install
directory but it doesn't start ! What can I do ? Is there anyway to
start a programm to create start menu entries ?

Patrick