Applications can't start anymore !

Patrick Gelin gelinp.listes at free.fr
Sat Aug 25 07:46:51 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was running kde-windows with kmymoney for one year without any
problem, then after installing xamp (or may be an other program), no kde
applications run anymore. When I click on kmymoney icon my PC look
starting but nothing append... I was wondering if the better solution
was to desinstall kde windows but I can't find the way : Windows
software configuration can't access to kde desinstaller, and I can't
find any application into kde directory to do this. Could you please
explain me wxhat to do (log file to understand, programm desinstaller
location...). Thank you for your help.

Patrick