Kleopatra crashes, when opened via KMail

Uwe Premer uwe.premer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:58:54 UTC 2011

My system: Windows 7 Pro 64.Bit/KDE 4.7.0.
Also installed: GPG4win with gpg.exe and gpg2.exe. There are 3 certifikates in
my system.

I want to send encrypted mails with Kmail. When I configure Kmail with one of
my certifikate, Kleopatra will start, but it crashes immediatly.

There is also another Kleopatra installed with GPG4win which don't crash.

Should I deinstall the GPG4win-Kleopatra or is the Kleopatra shipped with KDE
only instable?

What can I do to use Encryption with KMail?

Uwe