Pre-release announcement

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Fri Sep 2 08:36:34 UTC 2011

Am 02.09.2011 05:32, schrieb Eduard Sukharev:
> 26.08.2011 17:44, Patrick Spendrin пишет:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> this is the pre-release announcement for the 4.7.0 release.
>>
>> Before we can make this the latest release, I want to test it a bit and
>>
> Installed prepackaged Mingw4 version, tried to launch Quassel and it
> just shuts down after a couple of seconds (it actually starts up and
> even shows the main window but then crashes).
> The error output, if started from console, is the following:
> http://pastebin.com/W557eWvp (the link will be valid for 1 month)
> I guess we miss SQLite3 support in Qt :/
> Any ideas?

Yeah, this is not a missing sqlite/mysql support, but simply a weird
issue we have with Qt. For the release, I already prepared a new Qt
package (get
http://winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/repository-4.7/kde/qt-x86-mingw4-4.7.1-1-bin.tar.bz2
and replace it for now). If you could give me feedback if this package
solves the issue, I would be really glad too.

regards,
Patrick