Customizing settings under Windows

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Oct 28 13:00:49 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Friday 28 October 2011 00:31:53 Martin Nguetsop wrote:
> Hi,
> Please, how do I change the settings in KDE for Windows?
You should have the systemsettings application available, if not it is
packaged in kde-workspace.
> Is it possible to customize the location of the "\.kde\share\" folder?
Yes you can change the environment variable KDEHOME before starting your
application. The location enviornment variables like KDESYCOA XDG_* etc,..
have the same effect as on linux.

Default on windows 7 is \User\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.kde
The appdata folder is hidden.
> Please, how can I customize the "\okular\docdata" folder?
I dont know what you mean by that. Place it on at another location or modify
the contents? and do you mean some \.kde\share\okular or
<kde-installation-location>\okular?

Regards,
Andre

--