Help me

Birgitte Knudsen jayne at city.dk
Sun Nov 13 15:44:58 UTC 2011

Hello.

I have previously reported to me with you when I knew it had something to do with an imaging program to do, where I would join me in several places before it could succeed in the image program home. But I'm unfortunately not good for the UK and now spend bans Google to help with writing this letter to you because I wish that you will help me to be allowed il to delete this program, which sends to me every day when I can not figure out how to delete this and frankly I know not what this is about or is about.

Sincerely

Birgitte Knudsen