problem with kile 2.1

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Fri Nov 4 19:48:39 UTC 2011

Am 04.11.2011 18:22, schrieb বাপি কর ( Bapi KAR):
> Hello There,
> I have just installed latest KDE on windows on my Windows 7 laptop.
>
> I have installed MikTex 2.9 prior to that(of installing KDE). Here is
> the message when I invoke Kile.
>
> *Executable: kile.EXE PID: 5940 Signal: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
> (0xc0000005).*
>
> Please help me so that I can use Kile on my windows machine. I am really
> banking on this.

There was an issue with miktex when I tried it that miktex puts itself
into the PATH - and it also contains a version of Qt that is
incompatible with the one from KDE. To get around that, please either
remove miktex from the PATH (for informations on how to do that:
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml) or put the bin folder of
your KDE installation before miktex - e.g. if you installed KDE to
C:\Program Files (x86)\KDE you must add C:\Program Files (x86)\KDE\bin
in the beginning of your PATH variable.

> Thanks & Best Regards,
> Bapi

regards,