kdelibs compilation issue on W7

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Sat Jul 23 17:39:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am getting this issue when I try to build kdelibs on my Windows 7. I
am not sure what is going wrong. I was trying to kill the
dbus-daemon.exe and kde related processes  from the taskmgr, but I am
still getting some crash about this "onto2vocabularyclass.exe". This
file comes from the soprano installation, if I am not mistaken. I have
also tried to reinstall soprano more times. I have previously
installed KDE by using the graphical installer, but I would like to
test our KDE application on Windows as a next step.

Could I get some help with this, please ? Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp