Alure ogg issue on Windows

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:26:14 CEST 2011

On Thursday, July 14, 2011 10:59:07 PM Alexandru Tudorica wrote:
> Looked at the latest CMakeLists from the latest commits and found a couple
> of erros.
> First the variable name was miss-spelled (OGGVORBIS_INCLUDE_DIRR instead of
> OGGVORBIS_INCLUDE_DIRS).

Good catch, thanks.

> Second the property that is set on the source file (INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES) is
> not available in the documentation of CMake 2.8[0] or 2.6[1]. I've seen it
> has been used many times throughout  the CMake files.
> I've attached a small patch that can make it work with vorbis.

Hmm, Kate properly colors the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES property and I don't seem to
get any warnings or errors about it when run (though since the include
directories are the compiler's standard path for me, I can't tell if it
actually does anything).

I suppose I can make this change for OggVorbis for now, but it really should
be a per-source property (at least two other codecs, sndfile and modplug, have
headers that clash). I'm trying to get a hold of the someone in #cmake to see
if they can help with that.