Alure ogg issue on Windows

Alexandru Tudorica tudalex at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:59:07 CEST 2011

Looked at the latest CMakeLists from the latest commits and found a couple
of erros.
First the variable name was miss-spelled (OGGVORBIS_INCLUDE_DIRR instead of
OGGVORBIS_INCLUDE_DIRS).
Second the property that is set on the source file (INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES) is
not available in the documentation of CMake 2.8[0] or 2.6[1]. I've seen it
has been used many times throughout  the CMake files.
I've attached a small patch that can make it work with vorbis.
To cmake the project you must specify the include path and library path,
like:  -DCMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=%kderoot%\include
-DCMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=%kderoot%\lib\ where %kderoot% is my kde install
folder.
It will fail a function check in vorbis (hadn't figure out how to make that
work) but as long as you have the right version of the library no function
checks should be necessary.

PS: About the function checks I think that he has to have the actuall dll
file in PATH or in the folder it runs for it to succeed.