seems like a bug in NullsoftInstallerPackage

Wolfgang Rohdewald wolfgang at rohdewald.de
Wed Jan 12 23:15:03 CET 2011

On Mittwoch 12 Januar 2011, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> > imageDir is computed but never used. Instead self.imageDir()
> >
> > is used for copyFiles.
>
> good catch - I overlooked this

I did not actually catch it, pylint did.

this is exactly why I am spending so much time with pylintifying
the code - from Kajongg (having about 30% more LOC than emerge)
I know how easy such things happen. But if pylint produces
too many warnings, the important ones will not be seen.
In Kajongg, a commit to my local git repo is just not possible
as long as pylint has warnings

--
Wolfgang