Kile for Windows
michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 15:59:57 CET 2011
On Tue 04 Jan 2011 15:19:32 Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> where do you take the dicts from? I also added spellchecking and
> language packages to the installer, at least with those it seems to work.
Yes, I installed the spell checking packages from the installer.
I've tried everything again now, i.e. first I deleted C:\KDE, the temp
directory containing the downloaded files, and the .kde folder. Then I ran the
installer, picked 'latest-stable-release' from winkde.org, MinGW4, and I
installed Kile and a few spell checking languages. There were a few errors
about wrong URLs, but in the end Kile started properly. However, only the
dictionaries without lanugage variations were shown again .
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.messagelabs.com/email
More information about the Kde-windows