Kile for Windows

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:50:44 CET 2011

On Sun 02 Jan 2011 22:36:50 Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> I added the build now:
> http://www.winkde.org/pub/kde/ports/win32/dashboard/release/ & packages
> have been uploaded.
> Kile will be included based on KDE SC 4.5.4 but I haven't tested anything.

Thanks. I've tested it briefly and Kile mainly seems to run fine. There is just
an issue with the documentation as it isn't shown at all, but this might be a
problem with Kile's CMake file. I'll investigate further.

Also, spell checking is not functional as the dictionaries are missing, but
I'm sure that you are aware of that already. :-)

Thanks again,

Michel