Kile for Windows

Michel Ludwig michel.ludwig at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:50:03 CET 2011

Hi all,

would it be possible to include Kile again in the KDE for Windows installer?

I've managed to compile Kile (from Git) with the 4.4 release and it seems to
run perfectly fine. Also, I think some slight modifications would be neccesary
to the 'kile' package in portage. However, as I haven't been able to compile
KDE from scratch using emerge due to numerous compilation errors, I couldn't
test the modifications I did to the 'kile-20081130.py' in the 'kdeapps' folder
(which I have attached). Maybe someone with a working portage tree could try
it out?

Thanks a lot,

Michel