KDE PIM Software and 4.6

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Feb 22 16:04:53 CET 2011

Hello,
today i've updated the wiki page for KDE PIM on Windows and dropped there some
problem points i've encountered during my recent builds of KDEPIM for windows
and which we will encounter when packaging kdepim in KDE Windows 4.6.

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/MS_Windows

If you have additional ideas or see additional problems please modify the
page, i've just quickly written down from the top of my head so that
information can be shared better.

Regards
Andre

--