add kdewin32_stat64 to properly handle file sizes larger than 2 gb

Николай Шафоростов shafff at ukr.net
Tue Feb 22 01:28:23 CET 2011

> Am 20.02.2011 16:07, schrieb Николай Шафоростов:
> > i'm going to add kdewin32_stat64 function to kde_file_win.c file to properly handle file sizes larger than 2 gb (for filelight). are there any objections?
>
> Hm, I am not sure myself about the prefix (kdewin32 vs. kdewin or
> something like that) so please check if kdewin32_ is really the correct
> way to do it
all other functions in kde_file_win.c have this prefix.

> For my information: is stat vs. stat64 also the same under Linux?
sizeof fields for storing filesize (size and blocks) are already 64bit on my Kubuntu 64bit system.
will have to check it on 32bit machine though.

i commited the changes to both kdewin and filelight (trunk and 4.6).
i only could find master branch for kdewin though.

as for lokalize on win32, it needs hunspell package and all the myspell-LANG and hunspell-LANG packages.
hunspell is needed because only it provides API for stemming.