lcms2

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue Dec 27 23:04:47 UTC 2011

Am 26.12.2011 11:48, schrieb Boudewijn Rempt:
> Hi,
>
> For Krita (and perhaps for other apps, too), lcms2 has superceded lcms1.
> It's faster, more exact, thread-safe and makes Krita crash not so much.
> I've tried to create an lcms2-src package that creates just the library.
>
> It doesn't work, however, so I must have done something wrong... Here's
> my current version. I'm not sure how the binary windows32 libs packages
> work, so I only tried a source build for now.
>
> Any advice/help on how to finish this and integrate it into emerge is
> very welcome.y
>
> Boudewijn

I added lcms2 as a source package into testing/lcms2-src. If you say
that lcms2 works it will be moved into win32libs-sources and I will run
the buildserver so that it will produce a binary package (and I will
also add the package to win32libs-bin/lcms2). it builds on all compilers
so far and the testcms executable works on both msvc 32 bit and mingw 64
bit.

regards,
Patrick