Pre-release announcement

Alexander Nestorov alexandernst at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 10:58:08 UTC 2011

Ok, it doesn't complain anymore, but the installer keeps crashiing, so it's
almost useless as it is.
After I get the QMessageBox asking me to hit on OK if I'm ok with killing
all kde related processes,
it just closes/crashes, and downloaded packages aren't installed.

Is there any way to run the installer in debug mode?

2011/8/26 Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de>

> Am 26.08.2011 11:21, schrieb Alexander Nestorov:
> > Oh, sorry for that, I just realized that base nor workspace are
> > installed, so yeah, the bug is probably in kdelibs.
> >

> It seems the packages had wrong md5 sums, I just redid the md5sums, now
> it should work again.
>
> One more issue I have found: the installer installs the debug packages
> by default, this is probably not wanted.
> We will need a newer installer version for that but this might take a bit.
>
> regards,
> Patrick

alexandernst