Pre-release announcement

Cristian Oneț onet.cristian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 08:52:23 UTC 2011

2011/8/26 Patrick Spendrin <ps_ml at gmx.de>:
> Hi everybody,
>
> this is the pre-release announcement for the 4.7.0 release.
>
> Before we can make this the latest release, I want to test it a bit and
> I need your help for that:
> Please try to install the 4.7.0 release (selectable on the release
> selection page from the winkde.org mirror) in any way you want.
>
> Please inform us of any errors you find like this:
> I installed parley and when I start parley I get an error message that
> kdeeduvocdocument.dll is missing.
> Missing application icons are of interest too.
>
> Things we know already:
> - l10n packages are empty: these packages are currently uploaded and
> will be available for the release.
> - in the kdepim package: the mobile applications miss application icons,
> also the config dialog probably crashes in all kdepim apps.
>
> If nothing big happens in between, the release will probably be
> announced next week.

Hi,

I'm experiencing a runtime error with the current gpgme version. A
good way to reproduce this is to start KMyMoney go to Tools->Settings
or simply call these functions
GpgME::initializeLibrary();GpgME::checkEngine(GpgME::OpenPGP); from
any application. I've tested this with a version built by me with msvc
2010. Does gpgme work in kdepim?

Regards,
Cristian