Konsole for KDE on Windows

Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański wawrzek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 00:02:58 CEST 2011

Hi,

Hello everybody. I have a question as in $subject. I tried to google, but
couldn't find recent information about Konsole (and derivatives) on Windows.

Suddly, Linux (OpenSuse with KDE) is far from ideal on my laptop (Dell
Latitude E6510), so I remembered about KDE on Windows and thought it might
be Royal Marriage. Kernel properly using Hardware, nice environment and good
terminal (and SSH). I download latest KDE for Windows and found that Konsole
is not present. What worse  Cygwin abandoned KDE4 to make space for native
port. Do you have plan of add Konsole? I think it might bring many new user
to the project and for me it's 'critical bug'.

Cheers,
Wawrzek

--
 Wawrzyniec Niewodniczański      vel Wawrzek Larry or LarryN
    Linux User #177124              E-MAIL: wawrzek at gmail.com
 PhD in Quantum Chemistry            WWW: http://wawrzek.name
 MSc in Molecular Engineering           JID: wawrzek at jabber.wroc.pl