GSoC - Act quickly if you want to vote!

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Fri Apr 8 21:54:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

The two ideas I proposed were picked up: one proposal for the "single
applications" idea and three proposals for the new KDE on Windows
installer.

--

KDE on Windows - Single Applications
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/costashsrc/1

--

A Kde Windows Installer using Attica
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/tudalex/1

new KDE on Windows installer
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/radiomist/1

A Kde Windows Installer using Attica
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/alokdrocks/1

--

If you want to vote:

1. Register in http://www.google-melange.com as mentor
2. Join #kde-soc and ask nightrose, lfranchi, jefferai or valorie to
3. Lydia sent an e-mail with the details on how to vote, etc.
Specifically, there is a "team vote". We want to do that:

https://mail.kde.org/mailman/private/kde-soc-mentor/2011-April/001679.html

Vote in Melange AND in the Google Docs spreadsheet, I have created a
kde-windows sheet

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org