Rwindows.kde.org & Digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 08:53:20 CEST 2010

Hi Corvin,

I don't know the rules about digiKam for windows packaging.

Typically, i supose that source code are compiled autoamatically by a
robot and report problem to fix during compilation

In all case, i check compilation myself under windows, with Mingw and
Visual C++. Both compile fine, for 1.4 (stable) and 2.0 (unstable).
Note that i'm developer, not packager.

Including digiKam 1.4.0 in windows packaging must be fine for me.

Best

Gilles Caulier