linking failure with digiKam and nmake

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 14:18:49 CEST 2010

2010/9/2 Peter Kümmel <syntheticpp at gmx.net>:
> On 02.09.2010 13:44, Gilles Caulier wrote:
>> So, how i can fix this link problem ?
>>

> Have you build digicam as debug build?
> When you use the IDE you could simply try if
> it works when you build "Release".

I don't use the IDE. I compile all in command line, as under Linux.

I use this script to set-up my console before to run cmake config :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/project/scripts/shell-msvc.bat

and after that to config cmake, but this bootstrap :

http://lxr.kde.org/source/extragear/graphics/digikam/project/scripts/bootstrap.bat

Note : for this one, i disable Mingw and use Nmake env with CMAKE (:=)))

As you can see, i don't set -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=xxx for debug or
release mode. I will try to adjust this...

Gilles