linking failure with digiKam and nmake

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 10:06:05 CEST 2010

Great to hear.

I would to improve digiKam and co support under windows. I recieve a
lots of mail and blogs post about to have a suitable digiKam release
with M$ OS.

My contribution to kde-windows is limited, but i can check compilation
with MSVC and MinGW.

I also recieve some bug report about digiKam under windows. All are
about 1.1.0 release which is really old now (1.4.0 just released).
This is why i would to see last stable code packaged in kde-windows
project.

I also written a tutorial to describe how i compile digiKam under
windows. Take a look here, and especially all users messages :

http://www.digikam.org/drupal/node/525

Let's me hear how i can help you in this way.

Gilles Caulier