turning on digiKam + kipi-plugins in windows packages compilation...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:24:55 CEST 2010

Hi all,

With digiKam/kipi-plugins 1.5.0, i review indeep all source code and
fixed some issues with MinGW and MSVC. All source code compile fine
now.

Why not to include digiKam and kipi-plugins in KDE4 windows collection
? The last version available is 1.1.0 ! A lots of users send me email
to ask why digiKam 1.5.0 is not yet available.

We need to give a right response there. Some users speak about KDE-Win
as a dead project, not maintained really... I don't like to read these
words...

Sorry to insist on this subject, but i think it's important. Windows
is more than 90% of computers on this planet. We cannot ignore that...

Best

Gilles Caulier