user "SHAMMAH\kde-devel"

Andrew Goodbody ajg02 at elfringham.co.uk
Mon Oct 25 10:22:22 CEST 2010

On 25/10/2010 00:03, Stephen Brown wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> Thank you for you speedy reply.
> The short answer is that kdeenv.bat works just as well as kdeenv-user.bat.
> Please see my email with Subject header Emerge SyntaxError: invalid syntax

No it does not 'works just as well' it has a completely different
failure. Attempting to use kdeenv-user.bat, when you don't even know why
you would want it, is not going to help your original problem, it has
just added another unnecessary issue to waste everyone's time. I sent a
reply about your syntax error, did you see it?

Andrew