Rant: So you want help?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 14:45:30 CET 2010

I'm volunteer to help KDE-windows project, as digiKam developer.

Compiling and using digiKam under Windows (as MACOS-X) take a while to
stabilize code.

Under Windows, digiKam is suitable to 90%. It still some important
part which doesn't work , as trash management from host application.
Try to use trash from Dolphin, Amarok or Konqueror, and you will
understand what i mean.

For me, KDE windows is in the right way, and need to be finalized.
Also soem direction need to be polished, simplified, clean, due to a
small development team.

I try again to propose a coding sprint event around KDE-Windows
project. We need to talk about together, in real life, not only behind
email (:=)))

Gilles Caulier