4.4.1 - akonadi will not start

kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com kolab-marc at fieldinternet.com
Tue Mar 16 23:29:58 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 11:10:14PM +0100, Andreas Mahel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> no help from my side, sorry, just a confirmation that I'm experiencing
> the same problem ... and of course would be glad to get some hint how to
> solve it as well :-)

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for the reply.  At least I know I am not the only one with this problem!  On my Linux machines, I have never had to deal with Akonadi.   Kmail (etc.) just work.  Can someone let us know whether any configuration or installation of other software is necessary for Windows?

Thanks,
Marc