How to make kde4 my default Desktop manager in Windows.

john smart free3976 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 29 11:50:05 CEST 2010

So this will work fine, and is easy to uninstall, but I wont be able to access Control Panel and Windows menus that rely on Explorer?
Will I be able to access Control Panel at all? Will I still be able to access Windows menus that rely on Explorer any other way? Will I still be able to access the internet through IE8, and will I still be able to run games that I usually run in Windows XP or Windows 7??

Cheers

John