Autotools for kde-windows' emerge?

Mat matlinuxer2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:17:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your works!!
The feature is great, I have tested it, and it did call the autogen.sh
scripts in msys execuation.

The autogen.sh passed first some steps, but did not pass all routines,
stoped at the same problem.
"Can't locate threads.pm in @INC..."
( as the same problem I mentioned  last reply with screenshot )

After tracing the problem in these days, I found some points, and share below:

* use "export PERL5LIB=<path to perl libs *.pm> " in shell could set
the perl search path without change code
* I found msys installation contains "perl 5.6" which has no
"threads.pm" .. and other new files that required by new tools.
* I have dev-util/perl 5.10 installed via emerge, but haven't found
ways to override the msys perl 5.6. ( maybe the simplest way is to
delete the 5.6 files? )

The new improved autotools package is more convenient, it did helps,
thank you very much!!

sincerely, Mat.