Autotools for kde-windows' emerge?

Mat matlinuxer2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:58:07 CEST 2010

Hi,

"testing/autotools" can be emerge/unmerge successfully, thanks.

I found some problem at run-time, and write feedback as below:

1. the path in the wrapper script ( /bin/autoconf, /bin/automake,...)
are not matched.
Original => LOCATION="/opt/autotools/bin"
It can run successfully after I change it
After => LOCATION="/bin"

2. There is some missing perl include path ( as screenshot display )

3. libtool is missing. libtool is usually required by libraries packages.

Any idea/suggstion?  many thanks..

sincerely, Mat.