Autotools for kde-windows' emerge?

Patrick von Reth patrick.vonreth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:29:46 CEST 2010

Hi Mat,

I switched our msys source and added also a autotools package, with the new
msys we also ship a msys-perl which as far as I know is needed for
autotools(hardcoded path) I also fixed the problem which ocures with normal
configure if msys-perl is installed.
Maybe we also can add the direct autotools support to emerge.
But for what is the pkg-config-dev package needed?

Regards

Patrick