June 2010 Meeting Agenda

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jun 1 23:51:45 CEST 2010

Hi,
I took the freedom to create a page for the upcoming KDE-Windows meeting in
Osnabrück.

http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/Meetings/Osnabr%C3%BCck_Meeting_June_2010

Please feel free to edit anything of the proposed topics and add some
yourself, even if you are not attending the meeting.
The proposed topics are just some top of the head fillers and not coordinated
with Ralf or Patrick in any way.

I would like to report results and such on this page like it was done for the
2007 Meeting.

Greetings
Andre

--