dbus 1.3.1 does not compile ...

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Jul 29 15:25:22 CEST 2010

On Thursday, 29. July 2010 09:08:28 Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Am 29.07.2010 08:17, schrieb Ralf Habacker:
> > Ralf Habacker schrieb:
> >>
> >> This is an eol problem in dbus-scopes.diff This patch is also used for
> >> git checkout using git apply, which needs unix eol, while using patch
> >> requires windows eol.
This should be fixed now by coverting patches that have \n line endings
to \r\n directly in the applypatch function so patches in merge no longer have
to be commited with native eol style properties
> Sorry, we forgot to adapt the patch when we changed from the git tag to
> the tarball, but we will fix this in a minute.
I did add a patch with crlf line endings but then Sascha Teichmann wrote the
ptch to Utils.py i've commited with revs 1156651, 1156609 to solve the
problem in a better more permanent way and so i've reverted my changes to
DBus again.

Regardsr
Andre

--