Can I get kmymoney on kde 4 windows

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Fri Jan 22 06:18:42 CET 2010

Dave Walker schrieb:
> I use kmymoney with kde3 & andlinux to work within windows.
>
> A version of kmymoney has been released for kde4. The source is
> available in a tar file but I don't know how to get a package built
> into kde4.
>
> Is there a way to build kmymoney on a windows machine - I could then
> maybe use the installer to install from a local directory.
see http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Windows for
instructions to build KDE windows applications.

For kmymoney there is a emerge build script available in the testing
category. After installing the emerge build system you may run

emerge kmymoney

After building is ready you will have a kmymoney exectuable.

Regards