Qt/KDE development for win32

Aekold Helbrass helbrass at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:52:50 CET 2010

Honestly, I am not sure about why msvc is better than mingw, but on
this box msvc version of KDE looks much more stable than mingw
version. But is it possible to have msvc version of KDE and compile my
programs for kdelibs using mingw?

Heresylabs code: http://heresylabs.googlecode.com/
Heresylabs blog: http://heresylabs.org/