I would like very much to have "konsole" ported to KDE-Windows

dorbian at gmail.com dorbian at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 09:52:33 CET 2010

If you are running Vista or Windows 7 you can try microsofts SUA . I'm using bash through that and it's quite comfortable. http://suacommunity.com .

Hope it helps.
---

-----Original Message-----
From: Aekold Helbrass <helbrass at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:52:40
To: KDE on Windows<kde-windows at kde.org>
Subject: Re: I would like very much to have "konsole" ported to KDE-Windows

I agree that after using KDE for years it is hard now to use CMD. The
most critical features of Konsole/Bash as for me - pipes (yea, I know
that cmd have pipes too, but they are so unpredictable), path
completion and possibility to select text using mouse and paste it
using mouse (without those stupid Edit buttons and Enters), plus
having more than one tab, and of course pretty fonts with awesome
smoothing, not that bitmaps offered by cmd.