FindPhonon.cmake - find debug and release configurations

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Mon Jan 18 19:02:53 CET 2010

Hello,

The attached patch makes FindPhonon.cmake find release and debug variants of
the Phonon library. This is most useful on Windows. After applying this
patch, release builds of KDE will link to the release variant of Phonon, and
debug builds of KDE will link to the debug variant of Phonon.

New variables (PHONON_LIBRARY_RELEASE, PHONON_LIBRARY_DEBUG) are introduced
but they should never be used directly. If no debug variant of Phonon is
found, PHONON_LIBS is set to the release version.

For backwards compatibily, PHONON_LIBRARY is set to the value of
PHONON_LIBRARY_RELEASE, although PHONON_LIBRARY should never have been used
anywhere.

We have been using this at work for some time now, both on Windows and
Linux, and it works fine for us.

Is it OK to commit?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles