Linux Journal article

Stuart Jarvis stuart.jarvis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 10:13:48 CET 2010

On Wednesday 13 January 2010 20:59:03 Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> Linux Journal has come out with its February 2010 issue, featuring an
>  article about KDE on Windows on page 54. A PDF is available for free
>  download at
>  http://www.linuxjournal.com/site_files/pdf/feb2010-special.pdf

Cool, I asked about feedback for that on this list a few months ago (there's
quite a long lead time, it was probably October) it's the first time I've seen
the edited version but I don't think they changed too much. Hopefully you like
it. It's a bit unfortunate that where I mentioned Kontact I didn't think to
mention the KDAB installer but I was mainly focussed on the windows.kde.org
efforts.

Cheers,
Stu