[Kde-events] IMPORTANT - Travel cost estimation needed until January 30th !

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Jan 13 17:40:12 CET 2010

Hi all,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:30, Sebastian Kügler <sebas at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 January 2010 14:05:35 Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
>> [1] Since there was no clear location on the techbase.kde.org wiki, I
>> chose to put it in the Amarok wiki. An alternative could be the
>> /Events section, what do you think? It would be really easy to move
>> since both use Mediawiki, I just need more input on t
>
> the community wiki has been set up to hold this kind of information. I'd suggest:
>
> http://community.kde.org/Projects/Multimedia/Sprint2010

Thanks a lot Sebastian :) I have moved the Sprint page to this location:

http://community.kde.org/Projects/Multimedia/Sprint2010

Please all, put your details in the Attendees List. We will need a
travel cost estimation form all of you until January 2010, so we can
proceed to the next steps

FYI, the Sprint planning for KDE-Multimedia (the effective day-to-day
planning) will be in the same page at the bottom, while the KDE-Edu
planning will be in this wiki page:

http://community.kde.org/KDEEdu/Sprint2010

Looking forward to see you in Randa!

Regards, Myriam