Problem with BinryPackageBase

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Sat Feb 27 11:46:33 CET 2010

Christian Ehrlicher schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> BinaryPackageBase does not work as expected:
> When the downloaded package has a subdir this subdir is not removed
> although I've self.targetInstSrc correctly set.
>

> Please see the attached example.

Thanks for this bug report.

> This avoids to use BinaryPackageBase and I've to use the 'old' way to
> unpack binary packages.

does the 'old' way unpack the files into package workdir and on install
step copy the subdir set with set.targetInstSrc into the image dir ?

I assume this because utils.unpackFiles() does not support unpacking a
subdirectory of the zip file and class
Source.ArchiveSource.ArchiveSource which performs the unpacking does not
support targetInstSrc yet.

Regards