KDE SC 4.4.0

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Mon Feb 15 01:46:30 CET 2010

I just tried to install digiKam and kipi-plugins from the winkde.org mirror, and it stopped with the error:
"The download of  failed with error: server configuration error - invalid download URL"
The fact that there's no URL in the error message means it's missing, not wrong.  I've clicked Ignore for now, and it's still running, so no idea if it matters or not.

I chose the Mingw4 option at the start of the install.