Schedule for SC4.4?

Rufus Dee rufusd at gmx.net
Tue Feb 9 10:42:37 CET 2010

Hi there!
I just wanted to know if there's anything in the pipe for KDESC 4.4 (I read some comments about RC1 in the list's archive). I don't mean to hurry you guys, but I'm gonna need okular for two or three weeks starting in the next couple of days. So I'm wondering if it's useful to install 4.3.4 now. If 4.4 was to be released in the next five days, I'd simply wait until then and install 4.4 once it's out.
Best wishes, and keep up the good work!
Rufus