Please test

Clinton Ignatov clintonthegeek at
Fri Dec 31 21:06:57 CET 2010

Hi there,

So I've just downloaded and installed the Mingw version, but every
application I open complains that no mime-types are found. The apps are also
slow to the point of uselessness. This is after I tracked down
libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll and  libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll which weren't included in the

When I tried to install the vc100 version first I needed to download/install
the redistributable to get msvcr100.dll and alike files. But nothing would
open afterward anyway -- I'd get a standard Windows "not responding" error

Also the KDE installer program seems to include itself in the list of KDE
programs to shut-down before beginning an install if it's located inside the
KDE/bin directory -- I had to move it to my desktop to get it to work.

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit.

Thanks for all your efforts!